Nature's beauty ..

Posted by Bikran in , , , ,

http://n95pic.blogspot.com/
On my way to Pokhara from Kathmandu , I stopped for a little while in Benighat near Malekhu for lunch . I was having my lunch and just then the sight of this beautiful village calmly settled on a hill near the Trishuli river isolated from the urban amenities , pollution and the hecticness , lured me to capture it on my n95 .

Bookmark and Share
This entry was posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 at Monday, June 16, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

gauraangi  

gr8 pic bikran ... the water looks so clear and blue .. it must feel heavenly living in such a place .. keep ur good job up .

June 17, 2008 at 4:09 PM

nice pics....

June 19, 2008 at 4:16 PM
wawan  

Thanks.. You just visited my blog.
You have great pics with N95. keep it up

June 29, 2008 at 11:05 PM

Post a Comment