Tuesday, December 23, 2008

With each sunrise, we start a new

I wish all my readers and friends and guests a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year 2009.If you wish and like my pictures you can send it as Christmas cards or holiday cards to your friends and relatives.

Few weeks back I had to get up early each morning as I had my driving classes going on.Everyday I could watch the lovely sunrise.Out of the Grey the sun making its grand entry smearing this world in gold and pink .The enchanting beauty in the sunrise installs in me so much of hope and enthusiasm.It gives me a new day and a new vision, a new faith and a determination for a perfect new start.
Nothing could be more beautiful than the loveliness of the sky before sunrise.
cloudy sky
cloudy weather at new year The sky full of clouds quite grey unless the sunshine hit on them.
New Year Sunrise
holiday greeting cards for new yearIt looks like the god has painted everything in gold.
beautiful sunrisethe pinkish golden sky looks stunning.
sunrise in new year
sunrise picturesunrise in pokharaWhile surfing I found this beautiful poem which describes my thoughts.I am not a poet nor a writer but this is how i exactly feel about sunrise.I wish i too was a poet.Anyways enjoy this poem by
Jacqui Thornton

The grey begins to fade,
As color creeps from leaf to limb.
The light is slowly seeping up,
From beneath the earth's curved rim.
The sky blue strengthens slowly,
Glazed with hues of orange and red.
Slowly as the earth revolves,
The sun lifts up it's head.
Colors shimmer in the light
And shapes begin to unveil.
The trees and flowers separate,
With the dawn light rosy and pale.
The sun climbs higher in the sky.
It's light shimmering and warm.
All things now are clearly seen.
A new day has been born.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots. I love the colors

The Silver Age Sara said...

What beautiful photos of the sun rise and the poem fits so well into the pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Bikran said...

@Dave : Thanks a million for your admiration.

Bikran said...

@Mountain women : millions of thanks for your kind words.yeah i too liked the poem and it fitted really well into my pictures .I thank the author for that :).you are most welcome

Boy Experto said...

nice photos!

Anonymous said...

A very Merry festive season to you Bikran, the pictures are so beautiful! All the best for 2009

Prabesh said...

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!

Bikran said...

@ Boy experto : Thanks a bunch :)

@ ujeli : Thankkkkkk youuuuuuuu :p

Bikran said...

@ Liam : Thanks bunch Liam . I wish 2009 will bring ya all happiness:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics.
The Nokian95 is an ultra cool gadget.
Found you on Blogexplosion.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

Anonymous said...

What a lovely and wonderful shots of the sunrise! When I was a kid, I remember how I like to go outside the house to watch the sunrise.. It is just so beautiful! BTW, I like the poem.. :)

Happy New Year to you and to your family..

hAkim™ said...

nice pic..

Bikran said...

@ france :Hey thanks a lot for your words .Yeah i guess n95 is indeed a cool gadget :).I feel glad to have worked my blog with n95 .
Here i am waving you back and thanking you from Nepal :D

Bikran said...

@ Bhing :
Even i am very fond of sunrise .. Normally i am a late sleeper but at times i afford to get up early just to view the lovely sun rising :).It really wonderful and so peaceful too.
Thanks for liking the poem . I should really thank the author for that poem .He made my pictures worth with his beautiful words.

Bikran said...

@ Hakim : thanks a bunch mate :)

Tikno said...

Nice photos!
I imagine how patience you are when capturing the sun rise.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Bikran said...

@nike dunk -: thanks for your appreciation.

Bikran said...

@tikno : Thanks mate .
yeah needed to be a little patience but it was worth .

Erik said...

It's a bright new day!

May peace, joy, health, prosperity and killer photos fill your year.

Happy New Year!

Mabel Low said...

Nice pictures! :D
Happy New Year, btw. (:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting for blog. Are you ready to exchange link with me?

mscarla said...

I love your photos thank you. Come and see me and get ebooks or check each day to see what the cocktail of the day is

Bikran said...

@ erik : Thanks erik .. wish you the same mate.


@ mabel . Thanks a lot .. happy new year to you too.


mscarlas : Thanks a bunch carlas .. for sure would love to see what the cocktail of the day is all about :)

Anonymous said...

It seems the culture of different countries, decided everyone in the same things on different views, however, write a good article!

Bikran said...

@...
well always i try writing atleast few words for my pictures to describe and sometimes when i myself got no idea what it is all about,i just give links (mostly Wikipedia):).
Anyways thanks a lot for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

It is grateful for the help in this question how I can thank you?